Wednesday, September 23, 2015


 
 
 
 
 
 
Jesus is the way the truth and the life, I can't make you believe it, but I sure hope you believe he is the way truth and the life. with out him you have no life, without him you have no future. Because of him you are here, so when you're done looking at this page I give you a challenge...I want you to get on your knees at this moment, and pray, thank god for all those good things you have going on in your life. And if you are going through a tough time right now, and you're struggling with your faith, you should still pray, and ask him to make things better in your life. Jesus loves you, don't forget that. He is here for you...
 
 
 
I am a daughter of the on true king, just like everyone of you guys out there are sons and daughters of the one true king. For those who are already believers, help me redirect others to God, help me to help others get to know god. There are some people out here in this world who really do need God, but have no idea who God is, or never heard of him.
 
I love God,
And I hope you do too.
 
Have a great night, and a fantastic tomorrow
 

No comments:

Post a Comment